Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Crazy Play-list

This day I want to tell a story about my play-list. Why? Because there is such a crazy thing going on with me when I put some new song to there.

***

Last Week.

An old friend called me on my cell phone in the morning.

A sentence from her was "have you heard the latest news?"

That was the kind of ohh-so-not-good-question right?

"what's news?", I said.

And her answer was "Your ex-boyfriend. He is going to marry, tomorrow morning"

Hmmmm.......I made myself trying to figure out, what day it was, when soft, but sure, I heard my play-list playing the Adele "Someone Like You".

***

Two days ago.

I found myself feeling bad for two days. I didn't know what's wrong or why, then my cell phone rang. I've got a message. One man's name appeared at the screen and there was his text too.

"I am serious. You have to have some breakfast! You need it!", And suddenly, I finally found what and the why answers. Those kinds of message that he sent me lately, make me felt that I am not the owner of my own life anymore.

Smile, I chose the option tool and clear the chat, all of his chat.

Then I put my cell phone on the table, pick my earphone and listening to my play-list and there a song from Kelly Clarkson "Mr. Know It All"

***

Today.

I find myself, browsing all day long. Trying to find a new sweet love song. Hopefully it will make a happy ending story for me at all. Let’s make a wish :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...be strong. Sometimes when you faced something *especially bout love* it could bring you to feel so mellow....it's like all the love songs are proper to your problem...it's a coincidence, dont worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's a coincidence, than I will listening for some sweet love song, and maybe there will be a coincidence for my love story going to be a happy ending one :)

    ReplyDelete

stay strong sangbaine

seorang temanku meninggal hari ini temanku yang adalah suami dari temanku juga masih muda pastinya anak2nya juga masih kecil2 sekali ada tig...